Saturday, December 11, 2010

Inspiration

As a performer I am always taking class. Each time, I do my best to take something from it that will improve me as an artist. But once, every so often pure inspiration comes along. A choreographer teaches a class that moves you in a way only dancers can relate. It's a class where I feel complete and invincible. Where I am 100% understood yet totally vulnerable. A moment where dancing feels effortless. My heart is full of passion, my limbs are covered with goosebumps and I am more often then not brought to tears. In that moment I am overwhelmed and overjoyed for the talent that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. Dance is part of me and I can't imagine my life without it. Inspiration like this is why I do what I do. xoxo- a girl in the city

Ps. this song was the perfect cherry on top of my day!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment