Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bachelor is BACK!

I don't know what it is about this dumb reality show but i LOVE it.
Who doesn't love a hot guy with shirtless clips running on the beach and working out?
And don't forget about the steamy shower scene....AWKWARD!!
Always a good laugh watching 30 pretty women with generally bad fashion or weird jobs  make a fool of themselves in front of millions.
 I even enjoy the cat fights and drama..OH how pathetic us women can be.
Then you have the love or "lusty" moments that kind of make you gag but also a little jealous cause in reality your at home on the couch while that girl scored the hot shirtless guy...hmm
The show wouldn't be complete without the dramatic limo rides and tearful confessionals.
Each season I still get envious of the outrageous dates we all secretly wish we could go on and that helicopter ride that is still a "shocker" every season like its the first...I love it all.
I have a special connection to this season though... so be sure to tune in Jan 30th ;)
My Elvis cast already has me pegged as the next candidate for Bachelor if not the next bachelorette!
HAHA hmm...a Mormon bachelorette could put a real twist on things! 
xoxo - a girl in the city

4 comments:

  1. Stace! I'm so with you. I love this show too. It's my guilty pleasure. I can't get enough. What's up with the fang girl? Did you notice how butch she walks?? Also, that Michelle girl that is REALLY pretty is from SLC and I've got the scoop on her if you wanna know. I really like the blond super pretty girl who's fiance died. She seems super sweet. It seems like there were a lot of weird looking girls on this season though haha......my bad, but every time someone got out of the limo I was like oh big forehead, or eeew gross legs...or yuck funky face. Isn't that aweful! Anyway, haha, we'll need to chat bachelor together one of these days. miss ya lady! can't wait to watch on JAN 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT TOO. COME TO PROVO AND WATCH IT WITH ME. AND YES THIS IS ME YELLING AT YOU OVER THE COMPUTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. stacey! you are just adorable! and i LOVE this show!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg yesss! i just watched you episode last night!
    you could tooootally be the next bachelorette! me and hilary always talk about how amazing and beautiful you are and how every guy would love you!
    see you next wk!!!

    ReplyDelete