Monday, July 30, 2012

Juicing

For my last month in Vegas I have a special new roommate. She happens to be married and has cool married people stuff like a juicer. (lucky me) We decided to juice together for out last few weeks and its been so fun trying all sorts of different fruit and veggie combos. My favorite is anything green cause that means no beets or dirt taste haha. But oh do I love what those beets do to ya. Gag it down or slurp with a straw its totally worth it! Plus the pretty fuschia color doesn't hurt. Anyways lets talk about bigger, stronger, hotter, better things like Ryan Lochte....oh I mean the Olympics! I love the Olympics! Wish I could sit home all day and watch. There is just something about seeing hard working, athletic, totally awesome people fulfill their dreams! I'm a fan! #GOUSA

You're welcome:) 

Getting myself ready for Ryan! #imsurehejuices



xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment