Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall 2012 via insty!


These girls make living in Utah so much fun! 
Hiked Timp with the Fam.. Remind us to NEVER do that again! 

#whosideawasthis #dontletthesmilesfoolyou

Spontaneous camping trip. #ohwhatanight


First BYU game for me in about 4 years! Love me some college football(players) 

Nannying cute London Riley at just 4 weeks old! 

Gettin our groove on rooftop style! 

Teachin Tov's how to be a lady!
 #auntieduties #gettinghernailsdid #ovbiouslyshelovedit

First time firing up the pizza oven! #proudsister

Birthday Fun! 

The big 22

Taking the boys to the Haunted Forest #nannyoftheyear 

One for each hand! #whoneedsaboyfriend

Sister Larsen..love this girl! 


My longest run in the history of ever..12 MILES! Training for the St. George half! 

Thriller X's 3 #imtheirbiggestfan



Halloween 2012 


 I miss my life in Vegas a little more everyday. But living back home in Utah sure has been fun. I am grateful for the people here who keep me busy and always laughing! Nothing like quality friends and family time! 
xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment