Sunday, March 7, 2010


Now this is a woman I would pay to be and look like when I'm a mom! Isn't she beautiful? I know I have the best looking friends in the world. Kathleen and her husband Greg were in town last week and came to see my show. They sat front row up close and personal haha. I absolutely loved having them there. The next day Kat and I had lunch at my favorite place Serendipity! Yes that large glass filled with chocolaty goodness is their famous Frozen Hot Chocolate! YUM!! Anyways..The whole reason I am posting is to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has come to see my show so far. I have been more than supported and felt so blessed throughout this whole process. I don't think you will ever know how much it means to me when I look out and see those familiar faces in the audience. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! xoxo- a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. Love that Kat. And that frozen hot chocolate is seriously devine. I love the Serendipity in New York, so good. Jake and I want to come down soon to see your show! Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete