Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


(this was taken on our last day in Montreal)

(The Big move!! Love my dad )

Tuesday June 1st was our Viva Elvis ONE YEAR anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I really miss living in Montreal. We had so many good times there and I hope to go back someday. On another note, I finally made the big move. Last Friday my dad and brother drove down to help me move out. I love my new house. I feel comfortable here and it already feels like home. I have even managed to get sick and for some odd reason that makes it feel that much more like home. I have 2 new roommates and I look forward to getting to know them. I also have a new awesome singles ward that I am excited to start going to. I am in an interesting spot in my life right now but I think this move is the perfect start to my new beginning. I haven't had a chance to officially unpack yet but once I do I promise to post pictures. xoxo- a girl in the city

2 comments:

  1. We still need to come down and see your show! Love all of your blog updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of the new place! Even better, to see it in person next weekend! WOOPTI WOOP!

    ReplyDelete