Friday, November 19, 2010

I see London, I see....Ireland?!

My journey to London England, Dublin Ireland, and Blackpool England all in a weeks time!
Las Vegas Airport...
10hrs later....we made it!! 
(The Big Ben)

(The London Eye)
(London Tower)
This one's for my mom:)

(Buckingham's Palace)


Dublin Ireland....
(Paddywagen Tour)
(Kilkenny Castle)
(Trinity College Campus)
(famous pub)
(Luck of the Irish)

(Nightly pub entertainment while I enjoyed my diet coke of course:)

Ps. The pictures just don't do this place justice. By far Dublin is the most beautiful place I have ever been!


Blackpool England...
(The Original DWTS)
(Judging..)
(The gorgeous Ballroom we will be performing in)
(just outside our hotel)
(our sea side balcony view at sunset)

So far this trip has been a dream come true. I am so fortunate for the things this job has blessed me with. Can't wait for my next adventure! That's all for now..
xoxo -a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. Looks absolutely magical. I hope you've had an amazing adventure lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete