Friday, November 26, 2010

A thankful heart..

I have been emotional this week but then again ..WHATS NEW?? I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. Holidays like these are so fun and annoying at the same time! How special it is to take a moment to sit and think and relish in all that we are thankful for. Yes relish is a big word for me and after I wrote it I even looked up the definition! haha (enjoy: derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in)  I think it fits perfectly! Anyways I am so blessed. How lucky/ a little unlucky it is that holidays are so family oriented. Thankfully I do have my Elvis family along with two amazing roommates to be here for me when I can't be with my own. Then there's the food that we spend hours preparing and talking about that brings everyone together. I just love this time of year! I hope you all had a wonderful day of thanks filled with lots food and family.
xoxo - a girl in the city

Just a few things I am thankful for:
- The atonement
-Families
-My health
-The power of the Priesthood
-The opportunities this job has given me
-genuine friends who make me a better person
-invention of the iphone
-skype
-diet coke
-continued love and support from my parents!

                                                                     Happy Thanksgiving 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment