Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sleepless in Vegas!

My mind is racing a mile a minute. Of course I have doubt and fear and anxiety. It's a huge responsibility. The next six months of my life are about to get very exciting for lack of a better word ?! ... Above all I am honored. Never in my life did I think I would become a "dance captain" for a Cirque Du Soleil show. I have so much respect for the dancers in my show and for our previous dance captain's. They honestly are the hardest working group of people I know. It has been a pleasure sharing the stage with each one of them. As our cast goes into this new chapter I have some pretty big shoes to fill. I will do the very best I can! I don't doubt there will be tears and drama, but I know there will be plenty of lessons learned and memories made along the way. I am excited and grateful for this new adventure.
xoxo - a girl in the city 

2 comments:

  1. congrats, pretty girl. that is so awesome and no doubt, you will do a great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exciting news! Im so proud of you! you will be fantastic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete