Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new!

It's 2012 and I feelin good! I celebrated New Years the true vegas way bumping into chubby, drunk, loud, barefooted, classy girls, and avoiding any and every male on the strip! Eww! I did spend the night with some of my favorite people though! 2012 is going to be a year with lots of new adventures, learning experiences, hopefully a new city, new friends, and a healthy happy lifestyle! I feel excited about the future. I don't love change but I do love NEW so bring it on 2012 I'm ready for ya!!

Some of my favorite moments from 2011...
Celebrated our Viva Elvis 1 year Gala! 

M life magazine cover

Laguna beach with my Brynie!

Baby Charlie was born!

Summer days with my Vegas girls

Hosted at Circus Couture charity event!


THE road trip of a lifetime!

Performed on the daytime Emmy's!

Performed at the NYC Ace Awards for 
the lovely Christina Bluth! 

Arizona for Hilary's wedding! 

Decorated and prepared to meet baby girl!

Best friends wedding! 

First Elvis wedding!

Baby Serafi was born!

Tovah girl was born! 

Iris premiere in LA!

21st B-day!!

Baby girls blessing day! 

Rock, Paper, Scissors Halloween!

Walk the Wardrobe 2011! 


just to prove I went on at least ONE date in 2011...


Parasailed in Maui with one of my favorite families!! 

Performed at the Olipalooza!

Thanksgiving in St. George!



Filmed for Andre

Bought my first real tree!! 

Viva E going away Cabaret!

Said goodbye to some of my favorite people :( 

Some of my favorite times with my tiny Tovah girl!! 


Melissa's wedding! 

Christmas 2011! 


NYE 2012!!! 

xoxo - a girl in the city 

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!! Sister. Beautiful and amazing year. Bring on the New!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so sweet , your photos are personal which makes it really cute .

    http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.com

    x .

    ReplyDelete