Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Far above rubies!


I read and studied today. It was exactly what I needed. It's amazing when you choose to do right and set new goals to work on yourself spiritually how things just seem SO fitting for what you are going through. I feel like that's the Lord giving us a little *wink of praise and love for doing what's right. He knows us so well. Here's a little of what I read:

THE WAY TO PEACE AND HAPPINESS
And ye must practice virtue and 
holiness before me continually. 
-D&C 46:33

Believe in virtue! It is the only way to happiness! 
It is the only way to peace in one's heart. It is the
only way of feeling right before the Lord and before
one another. - President Hinckley (Stand a little Taller)

PROVERBS 31: 10
"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. "

I am starting off this year in hopes to be a more virtuous woman. I mean who doesn't want to be worth more than rubies? Today is a new day and I have new enlightened heart and mind. Happy Wednesday!
 xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment