Monday, January 30, 2012

Advice from Elder Busche


My sweet friend Hilary shared this video with me. I laid in my bed and played it over and over. My heart was instantly full and my eyes filled with tears. I think it is a beautiful message and a wonderful reminder. Right away I thought of who I could share it with. I emailed it to my mom and she sent me a sweet "I needed that" this morning. It's so good I have decided to share it with all of you. I hope it will open your eyes and fill your hearts on this Monday morning just as it has mine.
xoxo - a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you Stace. Lance and I watched this before we went to bed tonight, and I did the same thing, teared up. So simple, so powerful and just simple glorious truth. Thank you for posting that. I needed that.

    By the way, I always enjoy see a comment from you on my blog :) Makes me happy. wish you could make it to the shows :( Have a good week!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete