Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February!

I am welcoming this month of love with a big embrace, and a few goals to go along with it: 

1. Instagram photo for each day of the month.

2. Make my bed every day. I guarantee a better morning!

3. Personal scripture study before ever turning my computer on. If I can spend an hour pinning I can surely spend 15 minutes reading.

4. Send a friend or loved one a text, note or message each day. Who doesn't love to be reminded that they are loved?!

5. Enjoy all things pink, lovely, and glamorous.

When you have a love and light about you, you attract others. I mean.. I am single but always ready to mingle!
I hope your month is a lovely one...


xoxo - a girl in the city 

1 comment:

  1. love your february goals. i could definitely use #3 as well. if only the scriptures had pretty pictures! ha! someday, you are going to find someone so perfect and amazing that it will blow your mind away. i thought i was too old, that i'd made too many mistakes, and that i was going to have to settle. but i just kept on persevering, giving it my best... and then i miraculously met brian. he is so so far above me! but he loves me & i'm the luckiest girl ever. just keep being the beautiful, strong girl you are & you will be blessed for it. and sorry for this little bearing of my soul... not sure where it came from :)

    ReplyDelete