Monday, February 27, 2012

A little taste of perfection!

Did you watch the Oscars last night?! I sure did and my favorite part aside from the fashion was watching my fellow Cirque du Soleil employee's perform. Oh the amount of talent that surrounds me daily is insane! I love it! Proud girl today to be working for such a wonderful company. Also did you spot Louise Roe and her amazing dress?... Let me share incase you missed it!

Enjoy this little taste of perfection:



Good right?! I know!! If one day I ever walked that red carpet, this dress would definitely be my outfit of choice! LOVE.
xoxo - a girl in the city 

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous. love the color, too. the only reason i watch the oscars is to see the dresses. is there another reason? (besides the amazing talent, that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, that is pretty much perfection. Love it! And by the way, I am going to take up one of your goals; not get into anything electronically before I read something spiritual or write in my journal. Such a good one. I feel so much better about my day when I do that. Love you Stace!

    ReplyDelete