Thursday, March 1, 2012

My "M" March Madness goals!

1. Make a delicious dinner at least once a week for dad and I.

2. Make my bed each morning.

3. Make it a money saving month.

4. Must wash AND fold the laundry each time I do a load. (avoiding the piles of clothes in the living room for a week;)

5. Make me time a priority before bed. Gonna try and turn off the cell phone and computer by midnight.

I'm motivated and excited about these goals! I think it's important to give yourself something to work towards each month. Just one more reason to get up early and get your day started right! What are your goals? I'd love to hear them! Happy March my friends! 
xoxo - a girl in the city

4 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great idea to make "m" goals for the month! So cute :) good luck this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often kisses
    Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I am so happy your comment lead me to your cute blog. I love this post- "m" goals. I am right there with you on the laundry goal and turning off the cell phone before midnight. Thanks for the inspiration. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lov your little goals for each month. inspiring!

    ReplyDelete