Saturday, March 31, 2012

General Conference weekend!


I'm ready...Oh so ready. My lamp is running low on oil these days. My mind is constantly going and I've had quite a few sleepless nights. I always want to KNOW everything. Why, where, when.... but sometimes I have to remind myself that those answers aren't up to me. It's not my plan. It's HIS. I've been feeling a bit lost and confused which only means it must be approaching my favorite part of Spring.. General Conference. I am so grateful for the guidance it provides. I can't wait to spend this weekend filling up my lamp, and soaking up the advise and love that our sweet leaders have to share. Happy Conference weekend to you!!
xoxo - a girl in the city 

2 comments:

  1. Stacey- Thanks for the sweet comment you left on your blog. You are a gorgeous girl. I know you're a dancer, and I feel like I should know you in real life... what are you doing in New York? Where did you train and grow up dancing? How old are you? I'm sorry if I've met you in real life and am just drawing a blank. Your photos are so fun to look at on your blog and instagram. Much love, Ellery Pugmire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops. You're not in New York. You're in Vegas. I just saw the button on your side bar. How fun. I'm a little envious since I never got to dance professionally. Do you love it? :)

    ReplyDelete