Saturday, March 3, 2012

Orange and Royal blue!

So lately I have been obsessing over this color combo. I have somehow managed to wear it almost everyday this week. Yesterday at our dancer meeting I spotted this beauty from across the room....


I KNOW!! My jaw dropped to the floor as well. I'm not sure if you can tell but it's Burberry and it's the most gorgeous orange leather bag I have ever seen. Plus it just so happened that it matched my outfit perfectly that day...


Again I KNOW!!! I have decided that I need that bag. Yes all $1600 dollars of it. It's just too good. Oh how I will dream of owning that bag for the rest of my life...mmm
xoxo - a girl in the city 

4 comments:

  1. I love that bag as well! Unfortunately, it is too much for me at the moment:( But I saw some bags similar to this one @ shoedazzle.com (everyhting is $39.95), check it out if you haven't already. I know it isn't Burberry, but they still have that wow factor! I am now a follower! I would love if you could follow back:)

    <3 marielley
    http://lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    The Fashion Skeleton!

    Pleas follow & I'll follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. orange!!! so fab. xoxo www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!!! beyond words...

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete