Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family.. forever, for always, no matter what!

This past month I have just been soaking up my family. I have genuinely enjoyed every minute spent with them. I love my parents, siblings, and niece more than anything. I truly believe that family is the most important thing in this life. You are together through thick and thin. They know the good, the bad, the ugly and they STILL love you! What more could you ask for. Here is a little glimpse of some of my favorite times with my favorite people:

 












There is something so magical about this holiday season! 
I love it all...the lights, smells, holiday treats, fashion and cold weather. 
There is no one else I'd rather be spending my time with than these beautiful people! 

xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment