Thursday, January 10, 2013

You're my person.

So there's this girl. Naturally we've been besties since birth. Mostly because our moms are sisters but the older we got the closer we grew. She knows me best and I know her. I tell her everything and she tells me well....most. (just kidding) We just 'get' eachother. We are always honest, sometimes to a fault but always have each others best interest at heart. I am pretty sure I can't finish a text, go on a date, do my nails (well have her do them), get my hair done, buy a new pair of shoes or do anything creative on the computer without her or her approval. I love it. I love her. And I couldn't live without her. She's my PERSON and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you Bryn Bateman!



Sorry for the language..it's too good and not to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment