Friday, February 1, 2013

A slice of humble pie.

I'm laying here in my bed icing my hip after my first week back on Odyssey. All I can say is WOAH what a talented, hilarious, awesome group of people. And double WOAH to being extremely out of dance shape. My body hurts. I haven't really pointed my toes, done my splits or had a full week of class in about 5 years. No joke. I was humbled to say the least. This group of artists pushes me everyday and I kinda love it. I am grateful to be dancing full time again even if that means I have to wake up at 7am to do so. Thats a little early for my vegas dancing hips, back and feet. All of which are still asleep and very sore and tired! Maybe I should have taken my show warm up a little more seriously the past 4 yrs. Oops! Make sure you come check out our spring shows "Shut up and dance" starting in March! I'm off to take my daily nap. Can't function without it these days!

3 comments:

  1. Love that you're back at Odyssey, which means I get to see you dance! Sounds like some fun rehearsals. Tell everyone hi. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so impressed you're with odyssey! that proves how talented you are..i have two good friends who danced with them! good luck! keep icing! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete