Sunday, April 7, 2013

ODT European tour 2013

I just spent the last 3 weeks traveling through Europe on a bus, doing what I love with some of my best friends . Rough Life ;)
I'm so grateful for the experiences we had and for the memories I made. I love that talented group of dancers more than I can explain. They took me in and treated me like family right from the beginning. I made some new friendships that will last forever and got to spend some much needed time with old dance friends. Here is a glimpse into some of our European adventures:




 

Koln Germany


Monte Krew

Istanbul Turkey

The wishing hole! 

The Blue Mosque 

Hagia Sophia Museum 



Bus ride Riff-offs 


Turkish Today Show



The Grand Bazaar


 Thank you for sparking my love for dance all over again. I sure love my ODT family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment