Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy days will come to you all year......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I probably couldn't tell you enough how lucky I got in Daddy department. He is such an amazing example. I have so many memories, experiences and conversations with him that I will remember forever. I can't wait to add to that list for the next 50 years ;) haha. Dad you have always been a perfect example of a solid priesthood holder. Your testimony and love for the gospel is the glue to our family. I can't wait for the day when I meet someone worthy enough to meet my dad. Thank you for ALWAYS supporting me in dance. I loved growing up seeing your smile face through the glass window of my dance class. I love knowing I have made you proud in some way. I love doing something that I can share with you. I think this year is going to be a good one. You sure do deserve it!!.....go out and do something fun, cause your not getting any younger ;) I LOVE YOU xoxoxoxooxo FOREVER!-Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment