Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life in 2010...

I am proud to announce that I have officially met 2 new friends here in Las Vegas!! hahaha I mean it only took 6 months but It finally happened. For a second there I thought this was going to be a LONG, LONELY 2 years here in the city of sin. They are both such sweet LDS girls. I am excited to finally have normal friends to hang out with on my whole 2 days off but most importantly to go to church with. Choosing good friends is an important and difficult thing to do. Finding friends that help you want to be a better person is exactly what I am looking for. You can never have too many good examples in your life. Being alone these last few months has really helped me see what kind of friend I want to be. I have been so blessed with friends like this in my life so far. I look forward to the many more I will have in the future. If you are reading this you are definitely one of those people. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being that example that I need each and every day. xoxoxo


Since I haven't written in awhile I might as well post twice right?? haha No really I just also wanted to mention what an incredible Mother I have. She is such an amazing woman with so MANY talents. One of those being her nursing skills. Her and my Aunt Michele have volunteered for a 21 day medical help team headed to Haiti this week. To me this is one of the most selfless things a person could do. I am so grateful to have a mother who can bless so many others lives this way. What a huge blessing this will be in her life and for our whole family! Mom, I will be praying for you every second of everyday. You are the only woman I know who could handle something like this. I KNOW you are strong enough. I will be thinking of you and of that HOT shower you will get when you return :) Thank you for being who you are! I LOVE you more than you will ever know! xoxoxoxoxooxo- Stace

1 comment: