Thursday, May 6, 2010

5,4,3,2,1...action!

Viva Elvis aired on DWTS yesterday night. Life is full of ups and downs and this was definitely an UP moment for me!! What a RUSH!!! The moment I walked on the stage in front of the cameras where 28 million people would be watching along with the live audience, all I could say to myself was " Breath and soak it ALL in". I wanted to remember every feeling that was racing through my body at that very moment. I wanted to remember the sound of the audience cheering as we entered the stage. I wanted to remember the look on my sisters face when I first saw her in the audience. I wanted to remember the feeling of confidence and peace her beautiful smile gave me. I wanted to remember that feeling of mine and Fred's hands quivering together as we hit our opening pose. I wanted to remember that sound of the directors voice when he announced shooting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, action! Yes ALL of this was really going through my mind as each thing took place. Although my mind was scattered and my body was going through a million emotions at once, the minute the music started I was back on track. I felt so alive. I never wanted that moment to end. Actually the gasping for air and burning of the quads could end anytime but the alive, free, happy feeling...that can stay forever! I love moments like this when I am reminded how blessed I really am. I had the most wonderful opportunity to be a part of this event. I got to work with Nappytabs again which is always amazing. And even more amazing to have made Napoleons FB status-just finished taping "Dancing with The Stars". Cast of Elvis were phenominal. Thanks for always working so hard and being professional. Watch 2nite on ABC. haha how cool is that? I got to have my sister and her friend Allison fly in to be there in the audience cheering me on! I got to have my long lost LA sister Mal there on the front row. I had my cousin Shanda there with a few of her friends who drove down from San Diego to support! Last I got to perform for Precilla Presley and our wonderful Director Vincent Paterson. Yesterday was a day I will remember for the rest of my life. It was an incredible experience and I am SO grateful I was apart of it. We went out to represent our Cast/family at VIVA ELVIS the best we could. I know they are all proud and there support was amazing! I can't wait for the next PR event...maybe the Ellen show?? xoxo- a girl in the city

2 comments:

  1. This post just gave me serious CHILLS!!! You were amazing on TV. You rocked it! I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so awesome and so fun to see you on TV! You looked amazing. I am so glad you are blogging (journaling) all of your amazing experiences, good and bad. Love you!

    ReplyDelete