Monday, May 3, 2010

So much on my mind..

I try not to blog about unhappy days but for some reason the last 24 hrs. is totally blog worthy. I wont go into much detail but WHOA talk about a whirlwind of emotions. My eyes burn from all the tears. My stomach has a constant flutter. . thanks to the nervous/excited butterflies. Basically the madness began when my roommates and I were given a 4th roommate. Hmm 4 girls in one house is never a good idea. We have our routines and rules and values that we live by. We don't need someone coming in and messing our little family and its schedule up. BUT..in all fairness we decided to give her at least a chance with a non judge mental first impression. Sadly she failed miserably. On her day #1 we arrived home late to a very unexpected, inappropriate, disrespectful surprise in our living room. As of tomorrow she's a goner or else the 3 of us will be finding a new humble abode. On top of that drama at home of course I had to have drama at work. Even though I have my dream job, sometimes its not always dreamy. Every work place has its ups and downs but being an artist and performer seems to come with a lot more emotion than other jobs. This business can be catty and jealousy is natural. At least whenever there is drama there is always a lesson being learned. At times like these I feel weak and helpless. All I want to do right now is curl up on my moms bed and have her fix all my problems. In the big picture this moment of sadness is extremely small and very unimportant. Even though it may feel like the end of the world right now I know in reality its NOT THAT SERIOUS :). I know deep down Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and everything happens for a reason. I am grateful for my trials and for these times when I feel sad because I know they are only making me stronger. Tonight I am missing my family so bad. There is nothing like the feeling of being surround by your siblings and parents who understand you and love you for everything that you are...Drama queen and all. I love my family with all of my heart and just wish I could be home for this one night. Anyways that's enough blabbing I must go to bed now because If I shed one more tear I may die from dehydration ;) To all of those reading this still this is your reminder to watch Dancing with the Stars Tue. May 4th on ABC channel 4. If you promise to watch I promise to do a special wink* or smile just for you. Sweetdreams xoxo- a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment