Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beautiful Nightmare..



Dreams have been on my mind lately. I don't know what it is but I am nightmare prone. I find myself having weird, bad dreams all the time. I don't like it one bit. It's very rare that I will have a dream so good that waking up to reality is the bad part. When the moment I opened my eyes and realized I was actually asleep laying in my bed, tears rolled down my cheeks. These kinds of dreams make me wonder. Why would I dream that? Why does it have to be a dream? Why can't I just fall back asleep and never wake up? I Love hate these kind of dreams. I hate that dreams can consume my thoughts for an entire day. They make me think, wonder and question. Dreaming can be such a magical thing but can also be a very scary thing. I wish I knew more about the real meaning of why we dream, and what they mean. I guess its something no one REALLY knows. Why do you think we dream the way we do?? For now I will leave it up to my wild and crazy imagination... Sweet dreams - a girl in the city 

(isn't she the cutest, I just found this and had to share)

No comments:

Post a Comment