Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh Roberto...


I give you full permission to leave Ali and just come here to Vegas! Its obvious we would be perfect together. Deep down I hope she doesn't pick you so that you can be the next bachelor. Now that would be some good T.V. I on the other hand would fully consider coming on the show! haha JK mom I'm only joking. MMM Roberto is pretty good though..Nothin like a tall dark and handsome, latin, professional baseball player..who can dance! SIGN ME UP!


But if things do work out with Ali then I'd still take cute Reid from last season...
Oh the bachelorette...what a show! xoxo- a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. stace! I'm so with you!!! haha. Yes, maybe if i weren't married to tyler......or had ava.....or was prego.....

    BUT, I would love to see him as the bachelor! ali needs to dump frank (but apparently he dumps her next week) and choose chris, and that way we can see a whole lot more of roberto when he becomes the next bachelor! can i say baseball uniform!

    ReplyDelete