Sunday, July 11, 2010

H.I.T

 HIT is a term we use quick frequently here at Elvis. It sadly has become a major part of my vocabulary. I find myself expressing to my mom on the phone that I am HIIIITTTT! haha I know she has no clue what it means but I think she gets the point! Hit is what you say when you have NO other words to express your amount of exhaustion, achy muscles, tired body, fired brain, or just plain need to go home! These past two weeks here at Elvis has especially been HIT! You can always tell when our cast needs a break. We have gone 1 too many weeks without some time apart and time to rest. Last friday we broke the record by having 21 people OUT of the show that night. I'm not exactly sure how you do a show without 21 artists but they somehow did it. People are dropping like flies. Our bodies are just simply exhausted. I have had 2 DUMB but painful injuries in the last few days. That is 2 more than I have EVER had. It's so annoying being out and not being able to perform but sometimes you just have to take care of your body. Anyways I leave for Utah on Wed. and I couldn't be more ready! I can't wait to spend time with my family, eat some yummy home cooked meals, see my friends, dance a little, and just relax! Ok off to sleep before this muscle relaxer kicks in.. I'M HIT!!!!  Good night xoxo- a girl in the city

2 comments:

  1. Stace! I haven't seen you in ages but i just had to tell you how much i love your blog! Girl you are such an inspiration! Don't stop writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm HIT.... cause I haven't seen YOU. miss you lots, can't wait to see you yay! love ya

    ReplyDelete