Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creation of Viva Elvis!

A night with Nappytabs was the perfect way to end creation! I love these two!
What a journey these last 9 months have been. It felt like a breath of fresh air when I realized yesterday that creation was over and I actually made it!!!! It was a long tiring but wonderful learning process. I am grateful for the hard days. The days I actually called home crying wanting to leave. I am grateful for the days where hours felt like years and days just never ended. I'm grateful for the dances I learned and practiced and sweated over that aren't even apart of the show anymore. I'm grateful for these days because they made good ones feel that much better! They made this experience what it was. They helped me learn things about myself that I probably would never have learned. A moment I will remember forever was last night, after this LONG process and another long day. It was 9:45 a little past when we all start to go crazy. We were rehearsing the bows with our old awful reprise music. haha While they tried to figure out a better song the band broke into "Sweet home Alabama"! Everyone started singing and dancing and laughing. I am so glad I took a moment to take it all in. I looked around at all of the smiling faces and just felt so much love. Some days are hard and I know I will have plenty more to come. But the moments that are good make it ALL worth it. Starting friday its 2 shows a night 5 days a week. This will be my life for the next 2 years. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else! VIVA ELVIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment