Tuesday, February 2, 2010

.:Passion:.

Having the ability to be completely passionate about something is one of my greatest blessings. My life revolves around my passion for the art of dance. I love it with everything that I am. When I'm dancing I feel most like myself. I love that moment while you're dancing when you realize your not even thinking but just letting your body feel the music. Music has always had a soft spot in my heart. It can bring tears to my eyes or a smile to my face instantly. I love it and I love the way it makes me feel. The people and places I have been because of dance are one more reason for me to love it. Anyone I have had the chance to share a stage with has blessed my life. Its amazing to know the people around me share my same passion for feeling the music and expressing themselves through dance. If you are a dancer you know exactly what I'm talking about. Dancers understand each other. We understand that this isn't the easiest road and that it takes a lot of work. We know what It feels like to leave your heart on the stage. We also know what it feels like to be totally criticized and judged. Being a dancer/artist is the life style I have chosen and wouldn't change for the world. I love my job. xoxo- a girl in the city


1 comment:

  1. Sister I LOVE that first picture! It's so beautiful. I've never seen that before.... wow! You are the most beautiful dancer because you're beautiful inside and out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete