Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time sure does fly.....

I had a weird awakening last night. When I got home from my shows and was doing my nighty FB check...I came across my little...BABY....brothers status. It read "Runnin a stop sign, doing the chicken dance, hittin up wendys,watching the best home made movie, a little bit of road rage and chillin with cam the man, Zach attack, and j beck. And now just killin some zombies. Fun night!!" WOW that sure sounds like a teenage boy. WHAT...When did cute little Cam and Col grow up. I know I am not much older than then but they are the babies. They like to play with me and do things for me and listen to my stories and watch dumb chick flicks with me. When you don't live at home time sure does fly by. They are such studs and already little gentlemen. I just wish I would have enjoyed those last few years of then being boys a little more. This stage in their life is so fun...them playing football and wrestling for the highschool. Watching them talk about girls and have little crushes, and in about a month they will be driving. I am so glad they have B to show them the ropes. He is the perfect example for them. Sooner than later they will be missionaries..then husbands and dads. I am grateful for this little reminder to live in the moment and enjoy each stage of life as they come. I love you Cam and Col....Don't grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment