Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gala Opening Premiere Feb. 19th 2010!


It went from Jan. 8th to Jan. 29th to now Feb. 19th! YES Feb. 19th is TOMORROW!!!!!! AH, I can't believe this day has really come. What an amazing feeling of accomplishment it will be. I have such a good feeling about the show and I know it will be a success. As I rode in the elevator after my show the other night and older couple told me this is the show Las Vegas has been waiting for. It's a perfect dedication to Elvis. He was behind every artistic choice and decision that was made. Every night as I scream and gush over him and get to actually speak with women who have dated or even kissed him. I get the chills and I just know how proud Elvis is of this show. He is there with us every night giving us all that excited energy and atmosphere that we need to put on a good show. I am grateful as a dancer to be a part of a show that pushes me every single time I am on stage. I love getting into character that sometimes my favorite part. When I walked in the audience to do animation before the show starts, I am no longer Stacey Clark from Utah. HAHA I am now Amber from Dallas texas..great southern accent and all. I don't know why but I really can't fully get into character without the accent, I LOVE IT! (I bet you just read that in an accent:) haha Anyways..I am excited about the show and I think its a perfect family friendly show here in Vegas. If you are ever in town please come and see it or atleast stop by to say hello!! xoxo-a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment