Thursday, October 28, 2010

OCTOBER DAYS

I guess I am officially a Vegas girl. Besides getting my Nevada drivers license and license plates this month, I also find myself calling this 70' degree weather winter and coldI even left my house this morning in a hoodie, leather jacket AND Uggs. Haha that's sad knowing my Utah peeps actually got snow today (surprisingly I was a little jealous..only a little though:) Anyways this month has flown by. I Can't believe Halloween is this Sunday...basically that means Christmas is around the corner. October was a rollercoaster of events and emotions to say the least. I sure did luck out with 3 trips to Utah! I love seeing my family and friends and just remembering what HOME feels like. Such a blessing! That is something I will never take for granted. For the last 6 years the best part of my Oct. has always been THRILLER. Even though I am no longer on Odyssey I will always do my best to see the show! I was able to see both casts this year and absolutely had a blast. I even took a field trip to St. George with some fellow Elvii and they all LOVED the show. There really is nothing like my ODT family. You all have a special place in my heart and are so very talented! Thanks for all the fun nights and fun Oct. times.. Bring on November! xoxo-a girl in the city

St. George loves!  
Sad I didn't get a photo with my SLC cast:( 

My field trip girlies...haha SO FUN!
 

My forever dance boyfriend..I sure do love this talented boy! 

"Nothing fake here...WELL except my..." HAHA
seriously couldn't live without these ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment