Friday, October 15, 2010

a little photo fun..

It's soooo awesome to be surrounded by so many talented friends. You see I have this one friend I just adore and am currently REALLY sad she is leaving me for LA land. This past week we got to spend an evening doing a little photo shoot fun though. I can promise her photography and photo shop skills get ALL the credit. This girl is TALENTED. Thank you Chantel for making me look good haha I just LOVE you!

Here are a few of my fav:



xoxo-a girl in the city

5 comments:

  1. Love the fence shot and especially love the Tucker! You're so beautiful inside and out. Those are hard to come by. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. false.

    FACT: beautiful models make it easy:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos stace! I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, my sister a little light...growing and growing brighter each day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete