Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Need Thee Every Hour


"tears are just as important in this life as laughter"

(stole this pic from my sweet cousin Brynie)
 This was taken Friday at Danny' Funeral.

Thoughts of this weekend:
-Funeral on Friday was beautiful
-So grateful for this Gospel
-addiction and drugs are so real
-always say I love you
-always support your family..near or far
-leave the" judgement" to Heavenly Father
-all most people want is to be accepted
-cherish the moments you spend together
-laugh together
-cry together
-BE together
-"I Need Thee Every Hour" will always and forever be my favorite Hymn
-always say prayers of gratitude, love, health, and family
-take a moment everyday to listen and feel the spirit
-Families are forever
- I LOVE MY FAMILY

Look up Jenny Jordan Frogley singing "I Need Thee Every Hour"
Always been my fav! I tried posting but was unsuccessful. 
xoxo- a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment