Monday, April 30, 2012

April showers bring May flowers...

You know those moments when you just need a break from the world? Or when you need to find that healthy balance again? Sometimes things like facebook can bring a false sense of reality. I am starting this month of May with a new focus and a hopefully a breath of fresh air. I am removing myself from the social media world to hopefully clear my mind and remember what's most important. Don't get me wrong the media can be a really great thing for many reasons. But sometimes we get soaked up in other people lives so much that we lose who WE are. I'm hoping this cleanse from fb will clear up that cloudy rain and bring on the fresh blooming flowers that life has to offer. Cheers to this beautiful month of May! 
xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment