Tuesday, December 8, 2009

......

First of all I have to thank my parents and Norm and Michele for coming last night. Having people you know in the audience is the most rewarding thing. Somehow its makes all this stress and craziness seem worth it. I am glad they got to be apart of this creation process. Now when they come back they will see all the CHANGE that happens in a show like this. In my mind they were lucky to see that show cause next time it will be a whole new one haha. I know it was a long and snowy drive and I am very grateful they would do that for me. I love you guys! Now we are at the 7 day mark. I have no clue how that happened. I remember last christmas thinking my show would be opening in a year from then. Now...7 DAYS!!!!!! AH! I am emotionally and physically exhausted. Some days I wonder how I got out of bed, let alone running the show and making changes all day. I found myself close to tears more than just once today. I feel overwhelmed and a bit bipolar, but deep down in some weird messed up place I wouldn't change being here for the world. Working with Napolean and Tabitha has been exciting and we are doing our best with the amount of energy we have. I think they are helping to really pull this show together! I think by January 29th this show will be somethin special. Until then I must stay focused. We did find out a small ounce of good news today though. On January 31st Viva Elvis is scheduled to be performing on the GRAMMYS!!!!! How cool is that? Anyways I have lots work to do before then.I love you all and really really miss my friends, my family, and sleep. UGH. xoxo- a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment