Thursday, December 17, 2009

VIVA ELVIS december 16th 2009

And finally my 2 year contract and show pay has started!! haha just kidding. What a relief to sit here today and think back over a year ago when I got the call about this show, to finally be here getting it on its feet. It was more work then I ever imagined and there is still work to come.But more than anything it has been a huge blessing in my life. We have had an awesome opening week and I am so grateful my sister could be here with me. Her opinion and support means so much to me. I love you Louise!! I can only hope these next 2 years will continue to help me grow and change as person and dancer. The crowd last night started off a bit lame being full of rich men and woman who had big expectations to people having fun, standing up and dancing with us by the end! It makes me so happy to see people feel and love his music just as much as we are. Getting to hear from Priscilla Presley again was also amazing. Hearing her tell how proud Elvis would be of this show is so rewarding. I'm so looking forward to the many opportunities this show will bring over these next few years! I hope everyone gets a chance to see it just for a night of fun, good music, and entertainment! VIVA ELVIS- xoxo a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment