Friday, December 4, 2009


First off..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet cousin Brynie!!!! I miss her so much! We have gotten really close these past few years and the older we get the more I like her:) HAHA We seem to have this weird connection I dunno something like an LL...Weird! She is amazing and I hope her one birthday wish was trip Vegas..thats all I'm sayin! On a different note I must vent about this evening. Talk about two extremely talented, productive, inspiring people. All I wanna know if where have Nappytabs been for the last 7 months?! We only finished about half of the opening number and already the show feels fresh and fun and energetic. This was a little pick me up the Elvis cast really needed. I am so looking forward to what else these two have in store for us. Tomorrow should be a great day! I am going to be so sore with no warm up or class but FULL OUT PCD dancing tonight. Atleast it was all worth it! xoxo-a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. stace!!!! I love you so much. Thanks for being my rock and go to person. You're amazing! I wish i would have seen this earlier dang it! Thanks for the birthday wishes I can't wait to come out to Vegas again freakin partayy!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete