Thursday, December 3, 2009

.....you don't know what you got till its gone!


I remember when sundays used to be a day of rest! A day where you had no worries. All you had to do was go to church, take the sacrament, and feel the spirit. I loved coming home and putting on my sweats and watching movies all night. Man I miss doing these 5 things more than I can even explain. I am SO looking forward to the day when I can have a normal schedule like that again. Right now all my days are confused and my weeks are mushed together. Only 2 weeks left and I should all be back to normal. Its a fun filled 2 weeks though so I will do my best to live and enjoy the moment. My mom and dad are coming for our Monday dress rehearsal and I am so excited. A hug and their smiling faces are just what I need. I received the most WONDERFUL surprise today in the mail. Kati send me a Christmas package full of christmas joy!! Ah It made my day:) I baked the cookies tonight and took them to my friends who were setting up their Christmas tree. It was a fun December night that actually felt a bit like christmas! xoxo-a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment