Monday, September 6, 2010

The Power of Love

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. -1 John 4:10


There is nothing as energizing, as confidence-building, as sustaining as the power of love. - Gordon B Hinkley 

To have the ability to love is a blessing I will always be grateful for. It is so true, I feel unstoppable when I feel loved. I also love to love. Today I love my family. I love the support they show me every single day. I love what a close bond each of us kids have. I love each of my siblings MORE than they will ever know. I love the good and the bad. I love my parents. I love that they do silly things like wear their "G's" backwards and have to have a pair glasses next to them where ever they go. I love seeing my family mature and grow together. I love that I know they will love me NO MATTER WHAT. LOVE is good! xoxo- a girl in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment