Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SO in love..

I have this new found obsession with watches. I love them. I wish I could have one in every color. They are my #1 go to item for any outfit. I have this gold watch. I bought it at a local boutique awhile ago. Its beautiful, and has diamonds, and I wear it almost everyday. BUT I get this rash...its itchy and red and hurts. I even switch wrists ignoring the fact that I strongly believe it's super lame to wear a watch on your right hand. But I do it anyways because I love it. I also wear it to dance sometimes but it falls off because the latch is well, CHEAP. Did I mention this watch was $16 dollars?! I guess you get what you pay for. Then I had this BRILLIANT idea of, Why don't I buy a new one? One that is maybe REAL gold and maybe a little more durable for the amount of wearing I plan to do with it. Then I came across THIS beauty.

I know right???? AMAZING
I found it in a magazine and fell in love, I decided it should be my birthday present to myself. I looked it up online tonight and ......................SOLD OUT :( 
I can't believe it. I am sure they will get more eventually but if you know me, you know I HATE waiting. Someone once told me that if you dream about it then it's a MUST HAVE item! haha I guess I will have to keep dreaming  for now! xoxo- a girl in the city

1 comment: