Thursday, September 16, 2010

San Fran

This past weekend I got to spend some good old QT with my mom. SO FUN! I love when I get either one of my parents to myself. I love learning new things about them and noticing new things that make them happy. My mom and I spent 4 days in San Francisco! We had a blast. Definitely memories I will cherish forever. We did LOTS of walking, shopping, laughing, people watching, biking, some more walking, riding the trolly, eating delicious sour dough bread, and maybe a little more walking:) We stayed in the cutest vintage hotel right in the city. We even had our very own Tower of Terror elevator! haha The City is beautiful and it was a nice change from Vegas. We had perfect weather the whole time. Thanks for the early birthday mom. I love you! Can't wait for more trips to come! xoxo- your girl in the city


Biking the bridge quickly turned into walking...LOL


China Town







Alcatraz Prison


Early b-day dinner..I even got a song!! 

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE san fran. there almost isn't a better city out there. you look lovely

    ReplyDelete