Friday, May 13, 2011

Little bundles of joy!

The past few weeks I have been surrounded by babies. It is amazing to me the amount of love these tiny bundles of joy can bring. Each new baby I see is another reminder of the blessings our Heavenly Father has in store. They are so innocent and pure and helpless. I genuinely look forward to the day when I get to be a mommy. Until that day I get to be excited and anticipate this fall when Tui and Teres will welcome their baby girl. I can't even imagine how much love she will bring to our family. These babies are a constant reminder of how precious life is, and how each of us came from our loving Heavenly Father to our perfect set of earthly parents. I look forward to watching our Clark family grow in the future. Congrats to my loved ones and friends who have welcomed a new little one to their family! Oh how I love these sweet babies!
xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment