Sunday, May 1, 2011

O.N.E W.E.E.K!!!

In exactly ONE week I will be here:
 With her:
 Watching these:

 Talking and laughing about our days when we looked like this:

 And how we wish we had a man like him:

while gagging/swooning over couples like them:

But hopefully doing lots of fun stuff like this:

 Along with a nice run on the beach: since we are both aspiring olympic runners of course! 

 Followed by a sensible yoga class in the sand:


 So hopefully after our magical weekend we can come out looking like her!
Mmm...sounds like a pretty fantastic time to me! See you soon my life long LL. Can't wait to frolic in the sand with you! xoxo - a girl in the city

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!!! OH SO MUCH. AND WE TOTALLY LOOK LIKE JEN NOW.... I THINK IT WAS OUR "LONG" RUN FOR SURE:) LOVE YOU LL

    ReplyDelete