Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial weekend!

Memorial weekend started off with a 6 day, 12 show work week. Those are never fun but having my lil brothers in the audience on our last night sure was! They are growing into such men and I love hanging out with them and watching them mature. Our conversations have slowly turned from video games and TV shows to texting and lady friends.....( still have a hard time swallowing that one). I love having them around and I wish I could spend more time with them. Today I started off my 2nd week of training with a run around my neighborhood as the neighbor kids cheered me on the whole way! Last week I ran a total of 7.5 miles along with 3 hot pilates classes as my cross training. I had a solid week of sore legs but I'm feelin good. I spent most of today deep cleaning my apartment and was so looking forward to coming home tonight to a clean fresh place. Such is not the case....
Instead a certain someone spilled water on my carpet this morning and my whole apartment smells like mildew. AH...what do I do? Any advise is greatly appreciated! Aside from that I had a fun day with my cute Vegas friends laying by the pool and eating yummy food. Along with a night by myself in the smelly mildew watching the Bachelorette!! I hope each of you had a good Memorial day despite my Utah friends and family who woke up to snow this morning. Yuck...isn't it almost June? One reason I sure love living in Vegas!
xoxo - a girl in the city 

No comments:

Post a Comment