Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For a reason...


I truly do believe people come into our lives for a reason! Kim is most definitely one of these people. She came into my life at the most perfect time when I really needed a friend. I have always gotten along with people who are older than me and generally it's people I nanny for. I feel like she truly is my friend and even more like a sister. She gives the most amazing advise and I know when I tell her things she is really listening. We have had countless late night chats after tending her sweet girls. I miss those days! Her husband Justin is in Vegas and will be coming to the show tomorrow night. It's always fun to have people out there who I know. I wish Kim was here with him but I guess he will do ;) haha Anyways Kim if you are reading this I hope you know how much I miss you. I also hope you know how much I have learned from you and know I am a better person because of you! Lots and lots love..ps. come visit soon!!!!! - Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment