Sunday, April 4, 2010

Such a good day.....

Today was a beautiful reminder of the Love our Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ has for us. Conference was amazing as usual and I am grateful I was able to listen. I guess being away from home makes holidays like this turn me into a mushy cry baby. I love that part about growing up. What better way to realize your blessings and strengthen your testimony than being on your own. This conference I discovered that my new favorite hymn is "This is the Christ". As I sat on my bed listening my small apartment room just filled with the spirit. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifice our Savior has made for each of us. I will strive to make Jesus Christ my role model and his teachings my guidance throughout this life. My heart is full today of happiness and love and gratitude and the sweet spirit of my Heavenly father and the Holy Ghost. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter sunday. "Peace be with you now and always"- President Thomas S. Monson I love you ALL! xoxo- A girl in the city



No comments:

Post a Comment