Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life is good!

Just a Few things getting my through this 6 day, 12 show work week:

*the song Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson
*fresh cut pineapple from whole foods
*my blue chapstick
*vitamin water ZERO yum
*Wanye Brady at the show last night
*Brother coming this weekend!!!!
*Morning scripture study
*Our massage therapist Chris
*Sleeping in till 12 everyday
*chips and salsa every night
*my dressing room row
*being on American Idol tonight
*my SELF magazine for A Healthier, Happier You!

A 6 day week is rough and hard on our bodies but its the small things getting me through! Take a minute in your busy day to notice the small things. Life is good. I love you all xoxo- a girl in the city



1 comment:

  1. STACEY!!! are you friggin dancing on idol tonight?! freakin! you're amazing! I NEED to come see you! love you cuz!
    xoxo alisha

    ReplyDelete