Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh the lives we lead....

It has been a hard, exhausting, sunny, exciting, GOOD weekend! The best friend came for a visit. We shopped, saw movies and of course laid by the pool.. mmm NOTHIN better! I found out some extremely exciting news on friday, lets just say ( DO NOT miss DANCING WITH THE STARS on May 4th ;)). We are in the middle of another gruesome 6 day week + extra Nappytab rehearsal. I can't really complain though cause with those two it's always a good time! I do have a massive rock in my right quad and about 5 knots in my left shoulder blade though that I would be willing to trade. Anybody want to loan me theirs? ...... hmm didn't think so! I guess I will just continue on with my bff's Mr. ice and Mrs. heating pad. On the bright side it has been a beautiful sunday and I am grateful I could make it to church today. I also got to skype the fam which is ALWAYS the highlight of my day. I am a little sad I didn't get to be home for the birthday weekend. Cam and Col turned the BIG 16 yesterday and Tui turned 26 on Fri. I hope all 3 of you had a very special weekend. Boys, I can't wait for your Vegas vacation..I mean what could be a better birthday present?!??!?!?! haha I know I know its not a car but hey I am the coolest sister ever so its close enough right? Plus the "BB" is a super fun car and the ladies wont be able to resist you studs when you pull up with the top down! hehe Can't wait to see you cute boys/men in a month! Ok ok I must get to bed, I have 3 more days of this work week so wish me luck. To my sweet family and friends, I miss you dearly. Have a wonderful week and keep on smiling. I love you- xoxo a girl in the city


Nappytabs!

Weekend with Jordy!


Happy Birthday Boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment